What kind of research might have helped MySpace continue to compete after Facebook started taking over? What sorts of external factors might they have looked at? Support your response and be sure to discuss with others.
As a second question to discuss, should DeWolfe and Anderson have given up so much equity (66%) in the beginning to eUniverse? What were the pros and cons of this? Was there an alternative strategy available? If so, what was it? Support your response.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper