Write a 4,000 word essay on ” The American Drug Culture impact on Individual, Family and Community
The war on drugs is America’s longest war. It has been 40-plus years since Nixon launched our modern “war on drugs” and yet drugs are as plentiful as ever. While the idea that we can have a “drug-free society” is laughable, the disastrous consequences of our drug war are dead serious.
Most “drug-related” violence stems not from drug use, but from drug prohibition. That was true in Chicago under alcohol kingpin Al Capone and it is true now. The mass killings in Mexico and in many U.S. cities are not from marijuana or other drug use, but because the plants are worth more than gold and people are willing to kill each other over the profits to be made.
Denied Access to Education, Housing and Benefits
Passed by Congress in 1998, the Higher Education Act delays or denies federal financial aid to anyone ever convicted of a felony or misdemeanor drug offense, including marijuana possession. A drug offense will also get you and your entire family kicked out of public housing. Thirty-two states ban anyone convicted of a drug felony from collecting food stamps.
All instructions and rubric will be uploaded
- Compose a “Practical Application Addendum” as an appendix to the essay, including the following elements:
○ Length: 500 words (includes footnotes)
○ Doubled spaced
○ 12-point font
○ 1-inch margins
○ “Times New Roman” font style
○ All footnote and bibliographic citations must follow the guidelines given in Kate L. Turabian’s A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses and Dissertations, 8th Edition.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers