1. Read the assigned text, Strengths Finder 2.0 (can be done in one afternoon).
2. Complete the online Strengths Finder self-appraisal assessment (the pass code found in back of book).
3. Examine your strengths and in particular, the top five themes.
4. Create a document using a word processing program (e.g. Microsoft Word) using the following guidelines for formatting:
12-point, Times New Roman font
1 inch margins
3 pages in length
5. Compose a response to the following:
Develop a strength-based development plan for these five themes, summarize your overall strengths, and then discuss your top five themes and how you can improve in these areas.
Discuss your career path, considering this information.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper
written as per your requirements.