My Part is to make 4-5 slides with speaker notes of the highlighted part. The company is going to be Target Corporation.
Scenario: The board of directors of Target has asked your team to create a strategic plan for the organization.
Create a 2,500- to 3,500-word strategic plan for the selected organization starting from what you learned in Week One and using a similar strategic management process as Concepts in Strategic Management and Business Policy. You may also use information from the team project you completed in Week Four to create the strategic plan.
Cover thoroughly the areas of environmental scanning, strategy formulation, strategy implementation, and evaluation and control.
Address the following questions in your strategic plan:
- Why does your organization need a strategic plan?
- What role should ethical and social responsibility considerations have in your organization’s strategic management plan?
- What competitive advantages does have, and which competitive strategies should your organization utilize to improve innovation and sustainability in both domestic and international applications?
- What measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness?
- What internal dynamics along with cultural and structural leadership considerations should be used in implementing business strategy for your organization?
- How do they influence business continuity?
- What assessment and feedback controls should be used to determine the direction to take your organization? If the strategy of your organization does not go according to plan, at what point would you consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested?
Explain and justify all of the decisions you have made for your strategic plan, using research and understanding learned from the reading material.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Present a completed strategic plan to the board of directors for the selected organization.
Outline your strategic plan for the sected organization in a 20- to 30-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.
Describe why the selected organization needs a plan, and walk the audience through every step in the strategic management process.
Include ethical considerations, environmental scanning for competitive advantages, innovation and sustainability considerations, measurement guidelines, internal dynamic and resource considerations for strategy implementation, and what feedback considerations your organization should put into place to ensure the success of the company.
Click Order now to have a similar paper completed for you by our team of Experts.