Social Media and Culture Management
- Define the Human Resources/Human Capital Management issue or problem.
- Substantiate multiple aspects of the problem or issue in detail.
- Include factors like:
- Key players and their role in the HR issue or problem (internal and/or external)
- Key stakeholder groups (i.e., employees, customers, communities) and their role in the HR issue or problem (internal and/or external)
- Values and behaviors (internal)
- Culture and structure (internal)
- Design processes (internal)
- Reward systems (internal)
- Economic and policy instruments used by the government (external)
- Interpreting and applying course concepts and theories to your defense when they are applicable
- Citing specific examples/scenarios showing the application of your solutions
- Recommend at least three solutions for the issue or problem.
- Explain each solution and its relevance to the context of the HR issue.
- Defend the selection of each solution by:
iii. Recommending strategies for success that are supported by valid and reliable scholarly resources
- Determine an implementation strategy for each proposed solution. Be sure to include deliberate implementation strategies around HR and best practices that take into consideration the dynamics of the groups involved.
- Write a summary focusing on key elements of your final product.
- Tie the key elements of your proposals and implementation strategies to the issue, highlighting the positive effects the proposal will have on the performance of the organization.
Click Order now to have a similar paper completed for you by our team of Experts.