Complete Practice Exercise 11 (page 157) in the textbook. For the data set listed, use Excel to extract the mean and standard deviation for the sample of lengths of stay for cardiac patients. Use the following Excel steps:
- Enter the data set into Excel.
- Click on the Data tab at the top.
- Highlight your data set with your mouse.
- Click on the Data Analysis tab at the top right.
- Click on Descriptive Statistics in the analysis tool list.
- Find the mean and standard deviation of the data sets.