Contributions should show how current events deal with the ethical issues identified in the text and/or our discussions. Contributions can include video clips or links to magazine/newspaper articles but cannot be more than two months old. In addition to sharing a link, you will show a clear connection between the article and the course material in an entry of at least 150 words.
Blog 1 topic
Chapter 1:(PPTX) ( )
This chapter will introduce you to the important concerns in the study of ethics and will compel you to ponder whether an ethical code is important, or even possible, in contemporary society.
Blog 2 topic
Chapter 2:(PPTX) ( )
As Uncle Ben famously said inSpiderman, “With great power comes great responsibility.” This chapter explores the power of stories to convey morals and values in a meaningful, lasting way.
Blog 3 topic
Chapters 5 and 6:(PPTX) ( )
This week’s readings explore the moral theories of utilitarianism and deontology.
- Chapter 5 – Using Your Reason, Part 1: Utilitarianism
- Chapter 6 – Using Your Reason, Part 2: Kant’s Deontology
Blog 4 topic
Chapters 8 and 9:(PPTX) ( )
- Chapter 8 – Virtue Ethics from Tribal Philosophy to Socrates and Plato
- Chapter 9 – Aristotle’s Virtue Theory: Everything in Moderation
Blog 5 topic
Chapters 10 and 11:(PPTX) ( )
Chapter 11 focuses on three specific virtues: courage, compassion and gratitude.
- Chapter 10 – Contemporary Perspectives (through page 518)
Chapter 11 – Myself or Others? (through page 580)
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers