- Review The Writing Center: Annotated Bibliography Web page located in the Resources. View the Annotated Bibliography module by clicking on the “View media” link.
- Identify and annotate at least 6 academic articles.
- The complete annotated bibliography should include a total of at least 10–15 resources comprised of scholarly works, interviews with knowledge practitioners and/or blog sites, conference proceedings, and the sources used to obtain organization-specific business data.
- Use these three guidelines when identifying the resources you will use in your situational analysis and action plan project:
- Sources: Use credible sources. Conduct a literature search using the Capella Library and online search engines. Use academic and industry resources that are research- or practitioner-based, such as the Academy of Management Journal, Society for Human Resource Management Magazine, and other relevant research sources. Do not use popular resources such as Time, Newsweek, or Peoplemagazines.
- Practitioners: Speak with knowledge practitioners concerning their perspectives on your topic, trend, or issue. Asking probing questions to understand the perceived ethical and leadership implications of your topic, trend, or issue. Practitioners can provide important perspectives that align with your research. If you do not have access to knowledge practitioners, or if you want to supplement the information you have gathered through interviews, you may access several HR bloggers. You may wish to start with HR.com’s blogs (link in the Resources).
- Conference Proceedings: Frequently, industry conference proceedings are posted on the Internet. Identify industry associations that may have had a conference related to your topic, trend, or issue. Search the Internet to see if the conference’s proceedings have been published. Conference proceedings are often an important resource for finding best practices.
- List each resource, followed by a brief paragraph or two (approximately 100–150 words) describing and evaluating the resource.
- Read the scoring guide to learn how the instructor will evaluate your assignment.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Parts of the paper:
- A cover page.
- A running header in the document.
- Body of the paper.
- Number of resources: 10–15 relevant resources as described above.
- Font, font size, and page layout: Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced, and one-inch margins.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper