• What are the strategically relevant factors in the macro-environment?
• How strong are the industry’s competitive forces?
• What factors are driving industry change, and what impacts will they have?
• How are industry rivals positioned in the market?
• What strategic moves are rivals likely to make next?
• What are the industry’s key success factors?
• Is the industry outlook conducive to good profitability?
• What is the regulatory environment under which your organization operates?
• What are the applicable occupational health and safety regulations: accreditation, certification, or registration; industry standards; and environmental, financial and product regulations?
• Frequency of review?
• Responsible office and individual in the organization.
• How do senior leaders set the organization’s vision and value?
• How do senior leaders deploy the organization’s vision and values through the leadership system, to the workforce, to key, suppliers and partners, and to customers, and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
• How do senior leaders’ actions reflect a commitment to the organization’s values?
Promoting legal and ethical behavior
• How do senior leaders’ actions demonstrate their commitment to legal and ethical behavior?
• How do they promote an organizational environment that requires it?
• Describe how senior leaders determine the effectiveness of their actions and the environment they promoted to require legal and ethical behavior?
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper
written as per your requirements.