For the Strategic Action Plan look at Power point Information Resources in Module 6 and the Intro to Hazardous Technician in Module 7.
Strategic Action Plan for a hazardous materials incident.
1. What chemicals are we working with?
2. Interagency responsibilities and cooperation?
3. Risk Assessment
– Hazard Assessment
– Vulerability ” ”
– Threat ” ”
4. LERP based on Conditions, Occupancies, Resources, Response Capabilities
5. Helpful before incident- Training, Planning, Exercises
6. Helpful during emergencies- One of the first reference materials to consult.
7. Typical ERP include the following- Physical/Chemical Hazard Evaluation, HAZCOM, Facility ER Procedures, ER Training/Equipment, Emergency contact numbers, Facility maps, MSDS sheets, Chemical Storage Information.
Regent Papers is a library of common essays on high school, college, undergraduate and postgraduate topics. We have collected top papers from various institution, students and professors. The papers are based on common essay topics in all subjects.
2922 Oak Grove Drive La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91521.
+2 54723059803 (text only-sms)