LEAD 300Leader Analysis Paper
The leader analysis paper for LEAD 300 requires students to choose and to conduct a leader assessment of a public (not a relative or friend) person. The public person is either historic or currently living. The requirements of this leader assessment are:
1. Use APA style when writing your paper, Times New Roman Font, 12 pitch, double spaced, and one inch margins top, bottom and sides.
2. Students must cite three primary sources in the bibliography. A primary source is a book on that person, an article out of an academic journal (Newsweek, US New and World Report, Time, etc. are NOT academic journals) or another written essay on that person written by someone conducting research on that person. Secondary sources use information from other researchers or observers. Be careful with Internet articles as many are not primary sources!
3. Students evaluate their leader by analyzing the leaders behaviors using the Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders by Kouzes and Posner. Students should have approximately one page of analysis for each practice.
4. Students must describe how their leader illustrated one leadership theory studied during the course of this semester. For example, Abraham Lincolns leadership style used situational leadership by…. This analysis should take approximately one page.
5. Students should also provide a brief overview of their leader–short personal history of where they were born, where they grew up, challenges in their life, etc. This should be no more than one page.
6. The total length of this analysis should be eight pages, plus or minus one page.
Regent Papers is a library of common essays on high school, college, undergraduate and postgraduate topics. We have collected top papers from various institution, students and professors. The papers are based on common essay topics in all subjects.
2922 Oak Grove Drive La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91521.
+2 54723059803 (text only-sms)