DayTop Inns is a publicly traded company, with 10 million shares trading at $ 70 a share and $ 300 million in debt (market value as well as book value) outstanding. The firm derives 60% of its value from hotels and the remaining 40% from transportation. The unlevered beta is 0.8 for firms in the hotel business and 1.2 for firms in the transportations business. DayTop is rated A and can borrow money at 5%. The risk-free rate is 4.5% and the market risk premium is 4%; the corporate tax rate is 40%.,a. Estimate the cost of capital for DayTop Inns.,
Regent Papers is a library of common essays on high school, college, undergraduate and postgraduate topics. We have collected top papers from various institution, students and professors. The papers are based on common essay topics in all subjects.