Imagine that you are a contracts officer for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and that your supervisor has tasked you with the procurement of a new software system for processing tax returns.
- Analyze the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and conclude whether or not these regulations overall offer adequate protection of the collective buying power of the American people. Prepare an argument in support of your position.
- Based on the scandal that you have researched, determine whether or not the executive branch is the proper branch to effectuate change that would provide checks and balances for the purchase of good and services for the United States government. Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
- Describe the legal and administrative framework and economic considerations of the federal procurement process.
- Distinguish between the various types of contracts and considerations for use.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in procurement and contract law.
- Write clearly and concisely about procurement and contract law using correct grammar and mechanics.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.