- Outline and describe the process of computer forensics.
- What types of training must be provided to computer and network forensics investigators? Explain.
- With regard to the above scenario, as the crime scene technician, what would you photograph? Why? Explain in detail.
- What if the computer is a personal desktop not connected to a particular network?
- Should you shut it down? Explain in detail.
- What if the computer is networked with other computers in a building?
- What would be the next step after locating the machine? Explain your reasoning.
- When would computer forensics evidence become inadmissible in court? Explain.
- What can be done to avoid this? Explain. Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.