magine you are a Compensation Manager at a large service organization. Roughly 700 of your employees are paid the MWR (Minimum Wage Rate), which is presently $7.25 per hour. The CEO recently came to the CFO (your boss) in a highly excited state. He was upset, because he had learned that local legislators were preparing to propose an increase to the local MWR to $7.75. His frustration was obvious as he declared, “This will put us out of business!”
The CFO wants you to prepare a brief that will make the CEO feel better. He wants you to hit all of the following areas:
- Changes in cost to the organization brought about should the legislation pass.
- What legal issues arise if you opt to convert some minimum wage positions to
positions that might not be subject to the FLSA?
- What other HR strategies might be used to minimize cost?
- Since the vast majority of your minimum wage workers are females, do you have any
- What might this do to your competitiveness in the region?
- Any additional issues you might want to raise that will calm the CEO.
Your assignment is to submit that brief.
Expect to take approximately 2-3 pages written in APA format (double-spaced, 12-point font) to complete this assignment.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.