You are an intelligence analyst for the Department of Homeland Security assigned to the Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS-OIA). You have been asked by a local law enforcement agency to come and speak to its newly established law enforcement intelligence unit to provide a briefing on the U.S. Intelligence Community’s (USIC) intelligence process. Specifically, you have been asked to discuss in detail the similarities and differences (compare and contrast) between the USIC intelligence cycle and the law enforcement investigative process.
- For this assignment, you must prepare a briefing in written form consisting of 750–1,000 words. Your briefing should be designed for a law enforcement audience and should address the following:
- In your own words, provide a definition of the U.S. intelligence cycle.
- In your own words, provide a brief explanation of the purpose of the U.S. intelligence cycle.
- What is the overall purpose of the law enforcement investigative process? Explain.
- What are the steps of the law enforcement investigative process? Explain.
- How does the U.S. intelligence cycle compare with the law enforcement investigative process?
- How is the U.S. intelligence cycle similar to the law enforcement investigative process? Explain.
- How is the U.S. intelligence cycle different from the law enforcement investigative process? Explain.
- Compile your responses in the final briefing, and submit the file to your instructor.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers