Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Key Assignment: Phase 4 Individual Project
In this section, you will briefly review the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and various health care-related associations in the marketplace. Then it is time to collate your first draft of your final hard-hitting presentation for review.
Begin with a blank Unit 4 Individual Project template, and be sure to include the following:
- Point 1: What role do “CMS” and The Joint Commission (“TJC”) have in U.S. health care?
- Point 2: Define “HIMSS” and its role in the marketplace.
- Point 3: Define “HFMA” and its role in the marketplace.
- Point 4: Define “AHIMA” and its role in the marketplace.
- Point 5: Define “ACHE” and its role in the marketplace.
Once you have collected 5 bullet points on health care associations, add your 5 refined Discussion Board bullet points, and you will have 10 points or the content for fourth part of your final presentation.
Complete the following for the first draft of your PowerPoint presentation of 8–10 slides, using this template:
- Section 1: The Health Care Landscape
- Add your 10 bullet points from the Unit 1 Individual Project
- Section 2: The Health Care Organization
- Add your 10 bullet points from the Unit 2 Individual Project
- Section 3: The Health Care Delivery System
- Add your 10 bullet points from the Unit 3 Individual Project
- Section 4: Health Care Associations
- Add your 10 bullet points from the Unit 4 Individual Project
Remember that this work is to be your own thoughts based on what you know and have learned. You should create a submission that demonstrates your thoughts and understanding, lightly supported by at least 1 resource from the library. Your ability to think about the material and synthesize the concepts and articulate current or future processes and issues is what will be graded.
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Order now, for an amazing discount.