In 1-2 paragraphs in a separate Word document, identify the specific type of health care provider you are selecting to be the focus of your study. In addition, tentatively identify two actual or potential changes in your chosen provider’s work resulting from the Affordable Care Act. (You can adjust these as you get deeper into your research – just inform your faculty member.)
Conduct research on the Internet or your library to explore specifics of the health care act. Here are possible sources:
- The federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services at http://www.healthcare.gov.
- Medical Group Management Association at http://www.mgma.com.
- American Hospital Association at http://www.aha.org.
- American Medical Association at http://www.ama-assn.org.
- Your Rasmussen College Online Library, which you can access through the Resources tab.
Remember that your focus is on potential changes in the work and management of your chosen provider as a result of the health care act. As stated earlier, these might include delayed insurance payments, pre-existing condition coverage, Medicare coverage changes, and so on. Be thinking about why the legislation might cause such changes as well as the short- and long-term effects.
Your initial outline for your research paper in health care is due this module. Your outline will be the skeleton from which you will write your project. Your outline should contain an idea for your introduction, thesis, and two sections of a body comprised of a minimum of two potential areas of change related to the 2010 Affordable Health Care Act. Sub-sections of each area should include the cause of the change, short-term effects, and long-term effects of this change. An idea for a conclusion should come at the end. For a summary of requirements, see original assignment in Module 02 Course Project – Introduction.
For further background on thesis statements and outlines, click the following linked document.
- Thesis and Outline
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written paper