For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on one of your chosen participants. Your analysis should include the following:
- Topical headings to delineate systems.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, along with normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age-specific risk reduction, health screen, and immunizations.
- Your expectation of normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in your review of systems.
- The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
- Client and age-appropriate evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.
- Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
Provide your answers in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your document SU_NSG3012_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Click Order now to have a similar paper completed for you by our team of Experts.