Knowledge 1. Explain the legal structures and principles of:: • The elements of the UK legal system, and sources of law.
• Explain and apply the laws relating to employment and treatment of employees.
• The legal distinctions between the different forms of business organizations
• Explain how companies are managed administered and regulated.
• Compare and contrast the different forms of company finance and capital
• Explain the legal framework applying to companies in difficulties.
• Analyse problems facing firms, explain their legal implications and identify appropriate legal remedies.
• Explain the legal regulations of corporate governance and control over fraudulent behaviour. Thinking skills
2. Identify and analyse legal problems and issues that arise
3. Apply appropriate legal principles to the facts and suggest courses of action. Subject-based practical skills
4. Express a range of ideas using appropriate spoken and written English, demonstrating understanding of academic writing conventions and styles to explain legislation and apply legal principles;
5. Identify, access, and collate evidence from university and external sources, including textbooks and articles. Use accurate and appropriate referencing of sources in producing an essay; Skills for life and work (general skills)
6. Use of analytical skills to produce a clear and reasoned explanation using word processing
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper
written as per your requirements.