Assume that a procedure yields a binomial distribution with n trials and the probability of success for one trial is p. Use the given values of n and p to find the mean μ and standard deviation σ. Also, use the range rule of thumb to find the minimum usual value μ−2σ and the maximum usual value μ+2σ.
N = 1582 p = 1/2
σ = __________________ (Round to one decimal place as needed.)
μ−2σ =__________________ (Round to one decimal place as needed.)
μ+2σ =____________________Round to one decimal place as needed
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers