Studentsarerequiredtowritea1000 wordessaydiscussingoneoftheofferedtopics(listedbelow). Your essay should begin with a research question or thesis, have an in-depthdiscussion and provide evidence for yourarguments.
Use at least five(5) scholarly or reliable sources for your argumentation and do not forget tociteyour sources and provide a bibliography (APAcitations).
Step 1: Choose a topic and write at least 2 research questions or thesis statements.Discussthem with your instructor.
Step 2: Research the topic and submit bibliography to instructor
Step 3: Final submission. Submit to BBLearn.
- Censorship in the UAE, the USA, the UK, Egypt or Tunisia (or another country if youareinterested)
- Role of social media in politicaluprisings
- Role of social media on fashion trends as opposed to traditionalmedia
- Recent developments in media consumption in the UAE orGCC
- Reporting women’sissues
- Reporting minorityissues
- Reporting in national or international emergencies (e.g. natural disaster, war,etc.)You can also choose one of the following researchquestions:
- Reality TV is a phenomenon that has now been the norm for a number of years. Whatisthe reason reality TV has become so popular and what are the negative effects onyoungaudiences? Discuss the differences between reality TV in America and/or otherwesterncountries and reality TV in the MiddleEast.
- Instead of censorship, which other possibilities do governments have to manageandcontrol the media consumption in their country? Provide examples fromselectedcountries to support yourargument.
- Discuss using at least three (3) examples how social media can be valuable forlearningandstudies.
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
- On-time delivery guarantee
- PhD-level writers
- Automatic plagiarism check
- 100% money-back guarantee
- 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
- High Quality custom-written papers