link of exam https://d2l.laurentian.ca/d2l/home
Nov 5, 2015 8:30 AM – Nov 5, 2015 9:45 AM
how to use d2l of lauentian. after login go to (select a courses)(Human Anatomy and Physiology)
then choose (quizes) and you can click on the exam
Information regarding midterm #1
(1) This exam is online (D2L) and questions are chosen at random from a bank that I have put together.
(2) The material covered will include from the beginning of the course (introduction) up to and including the integumentary system. Material after this system is not covered on this midterm (such as the skeletal system).
(3) different styles of question are: multiple choice, short answer and fill in the blank
(4) multiple choice question: you are given 30 seconds for each, have to choose from 4 possible answers
(5) short answer question: you are given 2 minutes for each; you are given a scenario than you must choose from 4 possible answers the one that would reflect best all what is require from that question
(6) fill in the blank question: you are given 30 seconds per word, here you will be given sentences where certain words will be followed by a question mark in bracket like this: (?). You must relate that word to the figure that is associated with this fill in the blank by indicated its number or letter written.
(7) I give ONE question of my own which I call a thinking question. You read the scenario than you must provide 2 key words that would answer this question. I am testing your LINKING SKILLS here.
(8) your midterm will thus consist of 4 questions of each style per chapter covered in class (I have divided it into INTRO, CELLULAR, HISTOLOGY AND INTEGUMENT) and my own question for a total of 49 questions. This totals 90 marks.
(9) you will be given 75 minutes to complete this midterm
Click Order now to have a similar paper completed for you by our team of Experts.